By downloading and installing XKit, you are agreeing to the License Agreement provided below.
STUDIO XENIX hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software XKit (the Software). This software is provided free-of-charge. By using this software, you are agreeing to the terms of this license.
This license is also provided in the Software, but in an event of changes made to the license agreement, the license agreement provided on this page ("http://xkit.info/legal") will be in effect after notifying the user.
By using this software, you acknowledge that the
STUDIO XENIX has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding how any user uses the Software.
- use the Software on any computer;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not STUDIO XENIX assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
STUDIO XENIX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in STUDIO XENIX. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.